Wednesday, April 2, 2008


I've been looking at the photographs my brother took and damn, I want to have shots like these. I may not have lomo cameras at the moment but I think the SLR is the way to go. I was thinking of having both of my SLR s here fixed. The shutter release got jammed. Can anyone suggest a good shop for this kind of repair? They look so sad and mopey, sitting at the corner. I also remembered the Polaroid camera I rummaged through last holy week(where can I buy films for this?). It's sitting with the SLR duo looking sorry. And me thinks I have an action sampler inside my bag, and me thinks it's also defective. :( But I got to admit that I'm not that versed with the art of photography yet, but I'm willing to learn, given that I find a person who's willing to teach me the ropes. XD


I guess that's number one on my hobby list next to the web comic I'm trying to conceptualize. =)

I have some characters now and well some funny sketches. I'm trying to look at it as blogging using graphics. I just hope it would come out as what I expect it should.

And when this project goes well, I would update it on a weekly for your reading pleasure. =p


But first me needs to go to Gilmore to buy me some tools yah. I think me needs a Graphic Tablet and a scanner for this. It's hard to edit using a mouse. :p meh wrist!! Oh for the love of...! ='(


Else If any of you knows someone who's selling these items for a cheaper cost then feel free to leave a message and maybe we could work something out. ;)

1 comment:

gabü said...

pucha englishero ka na ngaun ah...ay adi yah! wen ah agpayso ka met!