Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I was traversing the dense jungle as I cut through the vines. Darkness is almost dawning. Frustration mixed with the feeling of excitement. It's almost there, just a few miles away. The most powerful artifact of the Mayans is at bay! Then the jungle suddenly felt alive. The vines began to thicken, the wildlife began to stir, as if its almost trying to eat me alive! Then it hit me! I was staring at my room.

It's time to clean up my act! I need to apply "Ockham's Razor" and be definite to what my plans should really be. But 90% of what we planned don't usually go along our way, don't you agree? But plans are there for structure. To have a vague if not clear view of what we want for ourselves. After a few venting and ranting from my previous post, I would like to reflect on what had been said, and what should I do about it. I keep on thinking that life is being unfair with me, that the universe is conspiring against my goal. But I would like to take this as an opportunity to build character. To smoothen my edges as a person, and unburden myself with unnecessary things.

And with that, my head is bit clearer, my spirit is a bit lighter, and my soul is a bit refreshed. My room before is a clutter, but now it's a little less of what it used to be, it's a bit organized, now it's a bit cleaner. =) (ooohh loookie who's that? Me thinks it's Kiba!) :D

No comments: