Sunday, March 30, 2008

6/49 SUPER LOTTO

240 Million pesos! That's the winning jackpot for the super lotto. Me and some officemates were fantasizing about what we'd do if we won the freaking money. I said I would walk up to my boss and slap him with a briefcase full of money. I bought one ticket with numbers 22-46-21-15-23-32 but i doubt if I would win fortune doesn't side with me very often.

So I was like monitoring the super lotto 24/7 if some lucky bastard had already hit the winning numbers. And when I switched on the TV for the news, BOOM! I got surprised! I didn't win the lotto jackpot but one, ONE lucky bastard got the whole pot!

You could buy a whole island with that money...but then again maybe not. Well enough dreaming about that, I guess its back to work for me.

No comments: