Sunday, March 30, 2008

Woohooo

I've just created a new blog account - it was just on impulse. When a friend of mine told me that he created one, I thought "what the hell, maybe i should create one as well". My thoughts are eating me up and I can't seem to express them openly because of some other shit I have to deal with.
And so I guess, here's the product of my wandering thoughts,of my frustrations or otherwise.

So I'm keeping this small space,just to give you a glimpse of what it is, that's going on inside my head. Welcome to my after thoughts.

1 comment:

gabü said...

hahaha yes karl!! this is the perfect place for you to express your sentiments. hindi dun sa beach resort nila nessa tas nakahiga sa shore at nagtataboy ng buhangin sa katawan mo at sasabihin nlng na...."grades lang" ü